Tbilisi - Gudauri - Mtskheta - Sighnaghi
Price start from : 2950 QAR
5 Days / 4 Nights
Mar 15, 2020
• Head to Doha airport Mar 05 departure at 07:15 AM
• Meet and assist at Tbilisi airport
• Meet the local representative and transfer to the hotel (Wine Palace hotel or slimier).
Mar 16, 2020
• After breakfast drive to Kazbegi - mountainous region– Ananuri Complex and near view point for photo shooting.
• Change transportation for 4X4 jeeps and drive up to Gergeti Trinity Church it a symbol for Georgia on top of mountain.
• Drive back to Gudauri check-in the hotel (Gudauri Inn or similer).
Mar 17, 2020
Mtskheta / Tbilisi(B)
• Check out from Gudauri hotel and start the tour - first visit Mtskheta – ancient capital of Iberia kingdom, visit Jvari Monastery situated on the top of a hill opening fascinating view of the city.
• Then continue to Tbilisi, start from Europe square, ride up by cable car to Narikala fortress and Mother of Georgia,
• Overnight in Tbilisi
Mar 18, 2020
Tbilisi / Sighnaghi (B)
• After breakfast drive to Kakheti - cradle of wine, first we will visit Sighnaghi - Medieval city. It is called the city of love. The town has wonderful views of the Alazani valley .
• After visit Bodbe Monastery, at the end of the tour drive back to Tbilisi. At the evening, we will ride up to Mtatsminda Park by tram and Overnight in Tbilisi
Mar 19, 2020
• Breakfast in the hotel; check out from the hotel, before the flight time. we can have free time for shopping at flea market on Dry Bridge and/or in shopping mall “East Point”.
• We will have departure transfer to the airport 3 hours before departure time 09:25 PM
Qatar Airways airline ticket
Four nights 4* hotel accommodation
4 breakfast + 1 Dinner
Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers
Air conditioned vehicle
Entrance Fees of the museum
English speaking guide
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
-TIPS TO GUIDE AND DRIVER
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- ANY OTHER THING NOT MENTION IN PROGRAM