ENJOY THE EID IN TURKEY
Istanbul / Bursa
Price per person in double
sharing room 3750 QAR
Single Supplement 700
Infant price 950 QAR
Child price 3150 QAR
• Head to Doha airport June 05 departure at 07:40 AM
• Meet and assist at Ataturk airport
• Half day Pierre Loti tour and continue to hotel for check in.
• Departure from hotel and continue to the Hippodrome, the sportive and
political center of the Old City to see Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column
and German Fountain. Afterwards, we visit the Blue Mosque, facing St.
Sophia and famous for its delicate blue tiles, and unique 6-minaret design.
• We then visit Topkapi Palace, seat of the Ottoman Empire for four centuries
and visit the Treasury.
Istanbul / Bursa / Istanbul (B,L)
We will visit to MT Uludag with cable car. Lunch will be served in Uludag .
Then visit to Ulu Cami (Grand Mosque) the Green Mosque and Mausoleum,
the old Silk Market in the Covered Bazaar where you can
buy Turkish towels. In the evening return to Istanbul.
Departure from the hotel for a visit to the Spice Bazaar where we will experience the smells of cinnamon,
cloves and thyme rising from every store, the same smells that filled the air
over 400 years ago. We then embark on a scenic tour of the Bosphorus, the
natural waterway that divides Asia from Europe, passing palaces, castles,
palatial homes, and the two magnificent suspension bridges. Half Day Shopping Tour.
Free until transfer time.
Then transfer from hotel to Airport. Departure from Istanbul 01:25 PM
Package Includes :
• Qatar Airways airline ticket
• Four nights 5* hotel accommodation
• 4 breakfast + 3 lunch
• Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers
• Air conditioned vehicle
• Entrance Fees of the museum
• Arabic speaking guide
Package does not include
Personal expenses, drinks during lunch , dinner , Tips to guide and driver ,
Travel insurance, any other thing not mention in program