Amazon Travel & Tourism
Classical Italy where history and civilization
Duration: 5 days and 4 nights
Price starts from QR 2800 per person
Double sharing room
The price changing depending on the time of booking
|02||Rome City Tour|
|03||Rome - Florence|
|04||Florence - Venice|
|Our Quote Includes: -
- Terms of Europamundo: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: ROME, FLORENCE, VENICE
- Boat: Vaporetto along the canals in VENICE
- Evening transfer: Trastevere in ROME, Via Cavour in ROME
- Ticket admission: Coliseum in ROME, Saint Mark´s Basilica, Murano Glass Factory in VENICE
|The Above Cost Does Not Includes: -
- Anything which is not mentioned in itinerary
Special Notes: -
Cancellation Policy: -
- Europamundo cannot treat any reservation as cancelled while the online cancellation has not been completed. The travel agent will check the receipt of the final cancellation that will arrive from Europamundo following the online cancellation, ensuring that all the details specified are correct. The customer may cancel the requested or booked services at any time, whereby they are entitled to a refund for the paid amount, but must compensate the agency, except in cases of force majeure, as per the following: The processing costs plus the cancellation cost, if these have been incurred, once the journey has been confirmed by Europamundo and regardless of the departure date.
- At time of booking confirmation: Euro 100 or equivalent in Indian rupee.
- Before departure Cancellation fee Penalty
- 31 days or more Euro 100 Nil.
- Less than 30 days Euro 100 + 10 % of basic land tour component
- Less than 10 days Euro 100 + 25 % of basic land tour component
- Less than 3 days Euro 100 + 35 % of land tour component
- Less than 1 day + 100 % of land tour component
- No shows at the start of the trip, without prior cancellation, will not be entitled to any refund (except force majeure cases, which will be examined on a case by case basis).
- Different cancellation conditions apply for some programs (circuits that include train / airplane / cruise) and during particularly difficult dates (fairs, special events, periods involving increased hotel booking difficulties).
- The representative operator may, in turn, charge for the processing fees that have accrued in accordance with the provisions of the laws in the country where the sale occurs.
- In the event that the cancellation prior to the trip is produced by justified and demonstrable cases of force majeure, only the costs of processing and services that cannot be cancelled will be charged, as well as the costs that must be absorbed by other suppliers (transfer on arrival, hotel in first city stay in the absence of prior notice, etc.). We recommend buying an insurance policy with the company of your choice, covering the cancellation costs in all cases.
- In the event that, during the tour, a customer has to cancel their tour for reasons of force majeure, they will be entitled to a refund proportionally to the paid amount / time not used. The processing fees and expenses incurred will be charged in all cases. In order to calculate this amount, only the services provided by Europamundo will be taken into account (excluding the sectors undertaken by air, except on those tours that have flights included), and the refund is made on the amount charged by Europamundo to the tour operator (which is therefore subject to a deduction for the commission paid).
- In instances where, following the withdrawal or cancellation of any passenger en route, the category of room occupancy is reduced (from double to single, or from triple to double), the difference in the cost of this, if applicable, will be passed on in the amount owed to the customer that has cancelled.